Create and send a crypto-supported invoice in minutes.
PIP Invoice is a web-based application that offers a simple and secure way to issue a crypto-supported invoice. With this product, anyone can create an invoice and share it via E-mail, messengers, or even a simple URL for personal or business purposes. It also provides a dashboard that enables invoice issuers to manage all invoices and check the detail with a few clicks.
You are eligible to earn $PIP rewards by paying for the invoice If you use a wallet that is connected to the PIP ecosystem. Please visit the Reward Farming page for more information.
All PIP products, including PIP Invoice, currently support Solana, BNB Chain, Polygon, and Ethereum Network. Please install and set up your wallet before register and sign in
Select the network and connect one of the supported wallets to start using the invoice. If the address of the connected wallet is not registered to the PIP ecosystem, it is required to claim the PIP tag before using the invoice.
A PIP tag is a unique Web3 identifier and a user-friendly address that can be used to receive money on any website or supported social platform. Visit Social Pay for more information.
- 1.Click 'Create an invoice' or 'Create your first invoice' on the dashboard.
- 2.Enter the information about the invoice.
- Invoice Title
- Customer Name
- Select your preferred currency
- 3.Click the 'Create Invoice' button
There are four main ways to share the unique invoice URL after creation.
- Downloading and sending QR Code linked to the URL
- Copying the URL to the clipboard
- Sharing the URL with WhatsApp, Telegram, and Twitter
- Sending an e-mail that includes the URL
Anyone who receives the link can access the invoice through its unique URL. There are two main ways to process the invoice: Paying with a QR code or Paying with a wallet extension.
- 1.Please enter your e-mail address to receive the receipt or confirmation e-mail.
- 2.Click the 'Continue' button to unlock payment methods
- 1.Scan the QR code with one of the supported mobile wallet applications.
- 2.Process the payment on the mobile device.
- 3.After the transaction, the confirmation e-mail will be sent.
- 1.Select 'Pay with Extension'.
- 2.Select the wallet with enough funds.
- 3.Process the payment on the wallet extension window.
- 4.After the transaction, the confirmation e-mail will be sent.
There are three statuses that provide a brief overview of each invoice's progress. To obtain more details regarding each status update, please visit the corresponding link's detail page.
- : This invoice is ready to receive money.
- : This invoice is already paid and the transaction is being processed.
- : This invoice is manually revoked by the issuer.
Issuers can revoke their invoices by clicking on the 'Cancel Invoice' button if they are no longer required. Please note that only
invoices can be canceled. Payers attempting to access the invoice link or refresh the browser will be automatically redirected to a cancellation confirmation page if it is canceled.