Payments on the Merchant Dashboard
We currently accept and support the following cryptocurrencies:
Solana: SOL, PIP, USDC, USDT
Ethereum: ETH, USDC
BNB Chain: BNB, BUSD
Polygon: MATIC, USDC, USDT
You can receive payments in any of the cryptocurrencies listed above, and you can select multiple options during checkout creation. To receive payments in these cryptocurrencies, you need to connect your wallets in Settings > Wallets.
With PIP Checkout, you can receive payments directly to your connected wallet. Supported wallets include Phantom, MetaMask, and Coinbase Wallet.
PIP Checkout imposes a transaction fee of 0.5% on all cryptocurrency transactions. You can view the fee details in the "Order Details" section.
To refund a transaction, follow these steps:
- 1.Open the transaction you want to refund and select "Refund payment."
- 2.Review the refund details:
- Verify the refund amount, order number, and recipient's information.
- 3.Once the refund is processed, the status will change to "Refunded," and you can review the refund transaction details.
- Refund In Progress: The refund process for this transaction has started. It cannot be canceled once the payment is refunded.
- Refunded: The refund has been successfully completed on the blockchain network.
I don't see the refund button. What should I do? The refund button has specific conditions for activation:
- 1.Refunds are only possible if the "Refundable" feature is turned ON during the creation of the Checkout. If you have turned this button OFF, unfortunately, refunds are not available.
- 2.The payment status must be "Received." You need to have the funds in your wallet for a refund to be possible.
- 3.Has it been more than 48 hours since the payment status changed to "Received"? According to our refund policy, refunds are not possible after 48 hours.
The refund status remains "Refund In progress" and doesn't change. Has the refund been completed? Due to the nature of digital currency protocols, once a transaction is initiated, it cannot be canceled or modified. This applies to both payments and refunds. If the status remains "Refund In progress" due to an internet interruption during the refund process, please contact the PIP support team to resolve this issue.
I'm curious about the refund policy. The refund policy is as follows:
- The refund window is 48 hours from the moment the payment status changes to "Received." (After 48 hours, the refund button will be deactivated.)
- Partial refunds are not possible.
- If the "Refundable" feature was not activated when creating the Checkout, the refund functionality will not be available.
When processing a refund, the following rules apply:
- The refund will be sent to the wallet used for the original payment.
- The refund will be processed in the same currency that the customer used for the payment. If the customer paid with MATIC, the refund will be in MATIC.
- If currency conversion is required for the refund, the current exchange rate at the time of the refund will be used, not the rate at the time of the order. Network fees are applied during the conversion. Conversion fees and service fees are not refundable.